Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

hoping and wondering


Sometimes, I've been wondering to be like someone else that better than me, a popular and chill woman like m-a-r-i-a e-l-e-n-a, crazy and fun teen and being a smart and intelligent girl in my batch. I wish I could get 'em all. but the big problem is, how can I get them ? is it necessary being like someone else ? is popular can make you happy? Or can you be a smart and intelligent girl in your batch?

well, I think I just can answer the 4th question. I can be smart and intelligent if I study hard and always pray to Allah. 'PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT'. people used to that word. I feel like my life is empty. every morning, when I wake up, I get the towel and go to the bathroom. then, I pray and went to school except for weekends. I repeat them every day, month and year. it's kinda boring sometimes be a student. got lots of homework to do, study and study and study, staying up late to make a revision, go through the test/exam every 2 months, and the most awkward thing is when the teacher asks to write an essay (BM). I was like, what? essay? pardon pls ?! ESSAY ? OMG! Seriously, I hate essay.

I try to be a real Muslimah. wearing 'jubah' when going out, wear a long hijab, talking good thing and do what Islam ask for . one of my aim for this year is to make a TRANSFORMATION. Yes, transformation! but I'll make it step by step. I'm sure it is very difficult to make a change. but I'll try my best to prove that one that I'll make it happen. trust me! INSHALLAH.



[ i hope that one day i can be the best among the best . ]


xoxo,
nfhz


I MISS YOU AJA !

No comments: