Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Day.






The day we met, frozen I held my breath. Right from the start I knew that I'd found a home for 
my heart that beats so fast whenever i see you, and the colors and promises. How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? But all this while i just watching you stand alone? i'm very sorry. When I'm with anybody else it's so hard to be myself. Only you can tell. One step more to get your rhytm my dear. Memorizing you was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song. Fighting with you was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer. Haha just wasting my time fr fighting with you. XD However the Time has brought your heart to me. You need to know that I loved you for every single day. How long can we keep this up? How long til we call this love?

You know what? Everything I need is right here by my side. Don't have to be afraid coz I have loved you for every seconds, minutes, hours or even a days, couple weeks, and many years. Time stands stillGentle in all he is. I will not let anything take away. The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming. What's standing in front of me. Please don't stand so close to me. I'm having trouble breathing. I'm afraid of what you'll see right now. But I will make sure to keep my distance from you :) And I keep waiting for you to take me while you keep waiting to save what we have.

Loving you is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall. Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all. Losing you was blue like I'd never known. Missing you was dark grey all alone. Forgetting you was like trying to know somebody you never met. Moving on from you is impossible when I still see it all in my head burning red.



I'm only up when you're not down. Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do. Well you drive me crazy half the time and the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is trueAnd I'm only me when I'm with you... 

No comments: